After the conclusion of Groups A, B, and C, Rhys and Russell go through the alphabet to discuss all the events from the week that was at the Euros. Russell has some bold predictions as always – this time switching allegiances as to who he thinks is ready to win the tournament, and breaking down why Spain and England have been so poor. Rhys meanwhile breaks down the tactics of why Italy and Netherlands have been so successful so far, and what Belgium needs to figure out moving forward. Follow @futbolmasterminds on Instagram to see more of the show and subscribe via Itunes and Spotify!
Rhys Desmond – Owner and CEO of TheMastermindSite.com.
@DesmondRhys on Twitter and Instagram.
Russell Tho – Podcaster and Creative Producer for TheMastermindSite.com.
@RussellTho96 on Instagram.
Longball Premier League Preview – Everton say adios to Rafa, Tuchel in Trouble, and the John vs. Declan Derby – The Mastermind Site
- Longball Premier League Preview – Everton say adios to Rafa, Tuchel in Trouble, and the John vs. Declan Derby
- Deadline Day Podcast – Eden Hazard, Chris Wood and Dusan Vlahovic
- The Longball Premier League Preview Show – New Year's Blues
- Jose Mourinho – AS Roma Tactical Analysis – with Edward Stratmann
- Sam Holmshaw – Why everything in coaching needs to fit your context