After the conclusion of Groups A, B, and C, Rhys and Russell go through the alphabet to discuss all the events from the week that was at the Euros. Russell has some bold predictions as always – this time switching allegiances as to who he thinks is ready to win the tournament, and breaking down why Spain and England have been so poor. Rhys meanwhile breaks down the tactics of why Italy and Netherlands have been so successful so far, and what Belgium needs to figure out moving forward. Follow @futbolmasterminds on Instagram to see more of the show and subscribe via Itunes and Spotify!
SUBSCRIBE VIA ITUNES AND SPOTIFY
Rhys Desmond – Owner and CEO of TheMastermindSite.com.
@DesmondRhys on Twitter and Instagram.
Russell Tho – Podcaster and Creative Producer for TheMastermindSite.com.
@RussellTho96 on Instagram.
-> Netherlands – Euro 2020 – Tactical Analysis
-> Italy – Euro 2020 – Tactical Analysis
-> 5 Underrated Players to Watch at this Summer’s Euros
-> France 1-0 Germany – Tactical Analysis
The music for this episode was provided by minwbu from Pixabay. “Min-2019”.
@mastermindsite on Twitter and Instagram.
@futbolmasterminds on Instagram.
Subscribe via email…
How I coached an unbeaten team – The Mastermind Site
- How I coached an unbeaten team
- FA Cup Final Preview + Cheslea’s fresh face and Haaland’s arrival
- Everton’s tumble, West Ham’s European Tour, and the Divock Effect
- Sean Dyche shown the door, Erik Ten Hag's future at United, and Chelsea’s future ownership
- A top of the table six-pointer, Frank Lampard, and taking stock in the battle at the bottom