On today’s episode of The Longball Premier League Preview Show, John and Declan debate how many goals City will smash past Arsenal on Saturday, whether Varane could make his debut for United, and if anybody is safe from Lukaku in the Premier League? All that and a whole lot more in this weeks episode!
Twitter and Instagram: @johntownsend99
Subscribe via email at themastermindsite.com/subscribe.
The music for this episode was provided by Pixabay.
Futbol Masterminds – Is the Premier League a Billionaire's Playground? – The Mastermind Site
- Futbol Masterminds – Is the Premier League a Billionaire's Playground?
- The Longball – Newcastle's New Found Fortune, Wolves' South Korean Sensation and United's Injury Crisis
- The Longball – Premier League Preview Show – Ole’s at the wheel, Moyes blowing bubbles, and Pep and Klopp battle again
- Futbol Masterminds – Chelsea "Battered" by City, United Embarrassed by Villa, and Tottenham in Turmoil
- The Longball – Premier League Preview Show – City vs. Chelsea, Moyes' Merry Men March On, and the North London Derby
After sacking Steve Bruce on October 19, it appears that Newcastle United are now inching closer to selecting their next manager. With Paulo Fonseca still, shockingly, out of a job following a successful year with Roma last year, Newcastle are taking heavy interest in bringing the highly touted manager into their ranks. So with that, we take a look at what Paulo Fonseca could bring to Newcastle and why the move could be exactly what Newcastle fans have been calling out for.
The Bundesliga continues to entertain as ever, with intriguing tactics, goals galore, and surprising results. Matchday 8 saw Bayern smash Leverkusen to shreds, Freiburg secure another key result over a Leipzig side still struggling to find form, and Wolfsburg lose again, this time at the hands of high-flying Union Berlin. Here is our tactical analysis of some of the key matches.
Since taking charge of Bayern Munich, Julian Nagelsmann has only carried on his fantastic managerial reputation, with the Bavarians winning six of their opening eight matches. In that time they’ve scored a whopping 29 goals, playing an incredibly effective and attractive brand of football. Here is a tactical analysis of Julian Nagelsmann’s Bayern Munich in 2021-22.