On this episode of The Longball Premier League Preview Show, John and Declan are joined by sports reporter for the Burnley Express – Dan Black, to discuss whether or not Burnley will ever change from a 4-4-2 (the answer is no). The panel also discuss whether Dwight McNeil could be unleashed this season, and how new signing Nathan Collins will fit into this Burnley back-line.
SUBSCRIBE VIA ITUNES AND SPOTIFY
Twitter and Instagram: @johntownsend99
Declan Da Barp
Twitter: @dabarp14. Instagram: @declandabarp
@DesmondRhys on social media
as part of TheMastermindSite.com
@mastermindsite on social media
Subscribe via email at themastermindsite.com/subscribe.
The music for this episode was provided by Pixabay.
How I coached an unbeaten team – The Mastermind Site
- How I coached an unbeaten team
- FA Cup Final Preview + Cheslea’s fresh face and Haaland’s arrival
- Everton’s tumble, West Ham’s European Tour, and the Divock Effect
- Sean Dyche shown the door, Erik Ten Hag's future at United, and Chelsea’s future ownership
- A top of the table six-pointer, Frank Lampard, and taking stock in the battle at the bottom